View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 09:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
There are some gizmos I like to have (cruise, ABS) but I was perfectly happy with the all-manual, no-electronics 1964-1/2 Mustang I had. But I'm an Old Fart so YMMV.
This.

I was also happy without A/C in a vehicle until ca. 1970 and living in the deep south. I could do perfectly well without some of these new-fangled gizmos, but I prefer to select some that make my life easier and better.

I also was fine without seat belts and when they began appearing in my cars, I stuffed them under the seat to get them out of the way--as did almost everybody I knew. I hated air bags too. I still haven't had one explode in my face, but I'm mostly glad they are there.
Fuzzzy is offline   Reply With Quote