View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 10:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Korstix
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370z Sport
Korstix has a reputation beyond reputeKorstix has a reputation beyond reputeKorstix has a reputation beyond reputeKorstix has a reputation beyond reputeKorstix has a reputation beyond reputeKorstix has a reputation beyond reputeKorstix has a reputation beyond reputeKorstix has a reputation beyond reputeKorstix has a reputation beyond reputeKorstix has a reputation beyond reputeKorstix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gauging Interest - CAI Extension

Hey All,

So i have Stillen Gen 3's as many of us do. They hide behind the bumper cover, but still get decent cool air. From what i've seen there are a few options for improving access to air... new bumper cover with cutouts, dewla dezign scoop, or home made air ducting to name a few.

I have been designing a pipe extension and will have my prototypes tomorrow and will provide pictures here. Basically they will slide into the end of the stillen CAI and extend to put the filters in the grill area. I plan to do before and after testing with different driving conditions for temp measuring. I know there's been testing done with the other options so i am hopeful this will provide cooler air.

I'm posting here to see if this is something the Z community would be interested in as a product "if" it works (not that i doubt it will). Not sure how much the bumper cutouts cost, dewla dezign is $200 US, and air are cheap but don't look the best IMO.

Let me know what you all think! Again, i will be posting pics tomorrow of my prototypes on the car and testing results will come later. Thanks in advance!
Korstix is offline   Reply With Quote