Thread: Finally!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 08:53 AM   #19 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave11 View Post
Because of Dorian, the insurance agent won't cover the car until after the threat of loss has passed. She said maybe Thursday or Friday.
And the car is already on your property? I'd switch insurance companies immediately! They can't deny additional coverage because of the threat of a hurricane. I mean I guess they can, but there is legal precedence that they would lose a suit in court. I would take this as evidence of their customer service; who knows what kind of crap they'll pull if you ever have to file a claim

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote