View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 08:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Infiniti in Danger of collapsing!!!

Infiniti and Nissan is struggling cuz they cant keep up with highly competitive Hyundai and genesis brands. Go figure! Hyundai sure make it look easy

What's hilariously poetic is all you clowns that said in the recent past "But but... it's a hyundai" lol.

Nissan at the board meeting. I think our ancient cars are the best and CVT's are the future no matter what 3/4 of the world thinks. We can change their mind with CVT and EV... So how do you here at nissan think we should move forward with recent models???
Oooh oooh I have an idea!!! Raising his hand eagerly at the Nissan development meeting! Yes Mr. Nagasaki. Says the CEO. Nagasaki says We can kick 73 hp out of a juke instead of adding 20. Keep selling a 15 year old pick up and a 12 year old sports car. Then call our 13 yr old halo a marvel in technology though its managed with windows 5.1.
CEO says... yes Nagasaki . Great business model. No innovation is the new innovation. Now let's go sell cars!!!

https://carbuzz.com/news/infiniti-ma...han-we-thought