View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 02:02 PM   #301 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
Yup, one of us has a problem with English. Or whatever is is you Americans speak down there.

26+ years experience as a manager of a 100+ vehicle fleet (and conversations with other fleet managers) is what I base my comments on. GM is forever giving more problems than the rest put together.

Read the second sentence after your highlight genius.... it makes my first sentence self explanatory. So stick to a Canadian forum if you have no sense of american inference.

When I said that... it wasnt meant for exotics. I meant cars it competes with.

i.e.the cayman
The audi r8
The GTR
and the base mc laren.
Lotus Evora

They're going to have to do more.

Not Ferrari's and lambos or Bugatti's. Come on. Really?. And we are talking about corvettes and sports cars... Not your fleet Malibu. Get real. That's like slighting the Z because NISSAN CVT's get changed every 60,000 miles. Or saying the Z sucks cuz the juke has 117hp... smh

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 09-04-2019 at 12:58 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote