View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 12:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
i'm still scratching my head over the non-matching side mirrors on the C8 lol
One already fell off?

On the earlier post, I think that Cayman is dead anyway - there will be a few special editions, but I'm guessing that it will be replaced by the Taycan platform in various body forms.

What the C8 will really kill is the up-coming petrol lower end performance cars in the pipeline. I honestly doubt that Alfa and Maserati will bother with the 8C / Alfieri anymore. Perhaps full electric only.

So, although the C8 is a boon to part of the market, it is a double-edged sword to the industry as a whole. I'm OK with it, as long as GM does this car right. It truly is a paradigm shift. If they blow it, they have screwed up the entire market segment for nothing.
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote