View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 07:54 PM   #8121 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
Weekend road trip

Drove the Z to work friday. Pulled an almost 8 and skate. Then drove to Topeka

Visited the Mrs. oldest daughter in Manhattan KS Saturday morning then through Lake of the Ozarks.

From Topeka to St Robert MO we ditched the interstate and took mostly 2 lane roads.

Stopped at the Uranus Fudge Factory The best fudge comes from Uranus if you didn't know

Got a good nights sleep on the cheep at the Baymont then took a trip through Mark Twain National forest this morning.

Grabbed some lunch then to home 1300+ miles in 3 days
Solid mileage! Mark Twain NF has some seriously epic roads. One of the state roads that runs parallel to and right next to the KS-MO border has some serious hillage, used to get some good vertical G's at the bottoms in my 350Z. Not confident my Nismo could handle those without bottoming out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk