View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 11:45 AM   #409 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
I think this is well said!! We can make endless comparison around configurations and sports cars. What do you like? What do you want for your driving that matters most. Not what others think EVER. Get YOUR car YOUR way and enjoy the ride. Windows down or up lol

Im keen to test the Supra and feel what is offered. The C8 is amazing on spec but what does the drive feel like. One may like the Supra more or the Vette C8 etc. Im attracted to both lol
Definitely... I'm attracted to any car made for sports with over 270hp in RWD/AWD or over 200hp in FWD if the price to performance is right. And I just dont mean on paper numbers.