View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 07:53 PM   #406 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.autoindustriya.com/featu...successor.html

I agree with this article... plus. In a world where affordable sports cars are scarce. In a world where 40k only buys you base powerhouse muscle or the only new used car on the planet. The Supra is a gift. I'm not even a toyota fanboy in the least. I wasnt a Supra worshipper of the past. I was an Rx7 guy all the way... But even I know Toyota wont put out an unreliable sports car!!! To think it will be is lunacy!!! That's one thing toyota dont play with that other car companies make secondary.

This car puts down respectable numbers. Seems torquey af and is a worthy entry with lap times that exceed its low on paper stats.
I know I know the corvette. But you're looking at $70k for a properly opted vette. Vs $54k for this properly opted. If $16,000 doesnt hurt you? Fine...
But for some $16k is gonna be a lot of extra car payment. And I can see them being sold for $50k out the door once the vette is out.

This might sound silly but it's the window down issue that's the deal breaker for me. I love driving with my windows down in good weather. But most people dont. So I pray Toyota sells the shyt out of these so Nissan and Mazda doesnt hesitate to make competitors.