View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 11:54 PM   #8061 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Ending this workweek with lots of uncertainty, anticipation, heartfelt words to He Who Makes That Which Has Been Made, and animal sacrifices to any pagan gods who might also be listening (just kidding, Boss.)

11% RIF this week. More cuts are coming. I was unaffected, and was told I will remain unaffected. Higher actually used the phrase "Last of the Mohicans" lol.

That being said, I learn next week whether I get a new job @ the Bank as a higher level of Investigator, working terrorism finance, drug & human trafficking, internal concerns, all the really meaty stuff. Very stiff competition for this role but I'm confident.

If that turns out not to be, I'll be looking for greener pastures, which is unfortunate as while pay and advancement opportunities elsewhere may be better, you can't really get 'greener' than my current 7 minute commute for the 2 days per week that I dont work from home...

But we shall see.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk