View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 12:38 PM   #72 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiujitsuGuy View Post
Stormy, you need to get a thicker skin, IMO there is no justification in posting a PM for all to see, its between you and Payco, if you have a problem with it, speak to a mod.
All youve done is to stir the pot for your own self esteem boost and pretend you are the victim. Ive seen quite a few of your posts and you ARE overly disruptive and rude.
There is a difference between being critical and being down right rude and should you decide on the latter then you need to understand that some are going to take it personally and retaliate. Paycos car is not all to my taste either but each to their own. I have no particular interest in what he says either.
I presume youre only young judging by this and previous threads, as you get older you'll worry less about what people say and more about your own life. Peace.
9 Posts, come on dude. We don't need any more drama coming from the UK.