View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 08:29 AM   #69 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormWhite View Post
On the basis of your post count you obviously don't consider yourself one of the Forum members criticised in the PM.

Perhaps you should read the first post again - He is the bully and critical of all of you.

IMHO a PM is expected to criticise an individual NOT a whole community so when it DOES it deserves a post.

I am sure PAYCO would not start a thread to criticise everyone but perhaps he should of.

If you disagree then I will have to admit he was correct in his PM about you as a Forum member.

As a UK owner are you a PAYCO fanboy just drafted in to cause trouble?

As PAYCO says "You have no idea whatsoever" so lets leave it at that.
OMFG keep ya'lls nasty on the other side of the pond or we'll start dumping tea - and bodies - in the harbor.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk