View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 02:51 PM   #53 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormWhite View Post
You keep hiding behind your US chums who have no idea whatsoever. You aren't welcome on the UK forum because of your rudeness and attitude which is totally aligned to this place. Don't tell me about ruining a car, take a look at your black rims that have ruined the look.

Since Trips intervened I have had three abusive PM's in quick succession.

The man is now on my ignored list.

I have never been rude to anyone on the UK Forum, I attended UK Silverstone 2019 Japfest in May with many UK 350/370 Forum members and also attended a total of three South Central local breakfast Sunday meetings.

Fortunately PAYCO is not local to me, although I was not a supporter of his mods even on his "own" Forum. I believe this is where his animosity to me started and continued when he posted about his "mods" here.

I honestly think the man has problems regarding negative comments and is totally unsuited to be a UK Forum REO,

it was my decision to stop reading and posting on the UK Forum due to lack of 370Z relevant threads/posts and his attitude to negative feedback on his mods.

I still have the ability to log in to the Forum but choose not to.

I am sincerely hoping that due to the "Ignore List" he is unable to reply.

My rims ain't even black as he suggests, they are standard OEM dark grey OEM Base model 18" rims, but I wanted to share his opinion and rudeness about fellow contributors to this USA Forum, not because I am bitter but in the hope you will see him for what he really is..

The man is dillusional IMHO.
In the future Please DO NOT POST PM'S

Forum rules clearly state this

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php