View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 10:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
Gungrave
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
Gungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond repute

So I’m assuming molding makes it a better and cleaner fit but more expensive and literally makes it a part of the bumpers? If cracked later then I’d need to essentially replace the entire bumper? Whereas as if I had it installed with a few nuts/bolts and 3M tape, it’d still be attached perfectly fine and would stay on but is cheaper? And if it cracked later I could simply remove the kit from the bumpers? I’m just trying to make sure I understand it correctly.

I’m going to the shop this weekend to talk to them so they can explain why it’s cost so much and to see if the kit just so happens to be way off on fitment which is causing them to have to mold so much and charge so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gungrave is offline   Reply With Quote