View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 09:42 AM   #28 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAYCO View Post
Pathetic again. If you look back at all the needless threads (try doing it) you will see that all I ever did was share the mods I had done to my z. I didn't do it looking for approval I was just sharing which is what this place is here for. We are all entitled to do what we want to our cars, its our choice. If you don't approve there is an appropriate way to pass feedback. All everyone on here has done is gang up and crucify with inappropriate language what I have done to my car. What I have done is retaliate as most would do. If any of you had experienced abusive feedback about your car you would have done the same. You don't have to like what I have done and I don't like what a lot of you have done to yours. The difference is I don't post low class and ignorant comments about them.
Stormwhite is running an illegal car in the UK so he has better be careful that someone in the police force doesn't pull him over and fine him. He's certainly not in a position to criticise when he doesn't know the basic law of running a car here in the UK.
Tell you what - I'll join your forum and you can ban me. Would that make you feel better?