View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 11:09 AM   #420 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemorepills View Post
OK Guys, I have spent a bunch of time going back and forth on this forum, Youtube and the G37 forums and I think I have it figured out.
For a 7At G37 looking for around 430-450whp (or more) 91oct, can someone(s) let me know if I've figured it out correctly and what I may be missing?:
1. Buy TopGunz A2A full kit
2. Buy Aeromotive 340 fuel pump and CJM billet tophat assembly
3. Buy injectors somewhere around 750
4. Keep an eye on my stock cats and probably get some (Berks?) in the near future
5. Get ECUTek, I have a reputable ECUTek shop near me.
6. MAFs, shouldn't need to upgrade if I'm under 500hp?

That seems like everything I could find, am I on the right track?
If you need help with anything (if you're doing it yourself), I'm right on the other side of the water from you!

I went with a fuel return system and test pipes as well. I got ID1050x injectors. Topgunz can get you a great deal on those! My car runs like stock even with injectors that big. I also still use stock MAFs.

-Brett
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote