View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 10:17 PM   #206 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezus View Post
K tuned released some inverted tie rod ends a few years back. They help ENORMOUSLY with the steering angle issues that happens when you lower these.
Definitely worth a look.

The last car i built before i bought the Z was a k swapped 05 civic sedan.
LMK if you have any questions, i spent a helluva lot of time with this platform.

Thanks a lot, I made research beforehand, and saw Mike Kojima video about the EP3, and talked to Evan from SHG about the setup.

I will start with changing bushings, front PCI sphericals, rear will go with Prothane, then shg slider, and tie rod (either k-tuned or hardrace). This will be my starting point along with maintenance like changing timing chain and tensioner. I will not spend on power until I sort all suspension geometry.
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote