View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 03:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Gungrave
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
Gungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fly1 SS Lip Kit install price

So I just have a quick question for you guys. I recently bought the Fly1 SS Lip Kit for my Z. I got a quote for the install and paint match, but I’m thinking it’s way too high and wanted everyone’s opinion.

They quoted me at $3,340 to install and paint match it. They claimed they’d have to “mold” it so it’ll fit properly on the car and that’s why it’s cost so much. Would this be true at all or are they basically full of it and trying to get as much money out of me as they can?

Also what are some rough estimates you guys think would be average? I figured it’d be $2,500 max to get it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gungrave is offline   Reply With Quote