View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 07:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Oh my bad.... I stopped following when they started saying the FI Kit can get tuned down to 11.1 was the fastest I heard and they seemed like they couldn't get more out of it for a hot minute. They started with 11.9. And struggled to get 11.1 So I stopped following.

I'm just curious. This 9 second Z? Is it a stroker kit added to the powerplant cuz what I heard the 3.7 is a 11 second car MAX? But shyt could've changed?

That rear diffuser a lil O.D. BUT with those specs... True enthusiasts won't buy this car for looks when you getting this much performance for the money.
Do a search on here. It is Justin's Z. It was actually a stock block LOL. One of the major reason's for him getting into the 9's was tires and stock ride height suspension. The rest of the car was bone stock except for the CJ Motorsports TT parts and twin fuel pump setup.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote