View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 11:05 AM   #7838 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
The mystery shot they didn't want to put on your shot records. Yeah, I got it. That is supposed to be the experimental anthrax shot, who knows. I also have had chronic migraines since returning. Can't get them to cover it because they called it head colds in my medical records. When it rained over there, which is a sprinkle by the way, it was full of black sooty stuff.
Yeah, I remember that shot... and the pills they wanted to give us. The pills were easy, most of us palmed them and crushed them in the sand. The shot not so much. Hurt like a sonofabitch and I had a huge welt for almost a week.