View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 10:47 AM   #7834 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
The VA has been screwed up for decades, it's gotten worse in the years since Vietnam. Look how long it took for them to call exposure to Agent Orange 'service related', and they STILL won't cover blue water Navy veterans for it.

The guys in Desert Shield/Desert Storm and the burn pits. Holy crap, we burnt everything..... and then Saddam fired all the oil wells in the area.

The guys coming back from OEF/OIF most all have TBI from breaching charges, and the constant exposure to mortar and artillery explosions, along with fvcked up ROE... and God knows what kind of experimental drugs they gave them for 'anthrax' etc.....

I refuse to go to the VA for treatment. The one time I went, they prescribed Prozac for a sleep disorder....

The mystery shot they didn't want to put on your shot records. Yeah, I got it. That is supposed to be the experimental anthrax shot, who knows. I also have had chronic migraines since returning. Can't get them to cover it because they called it head colds in my medical records. When it rained over there, which is a sprinkle by the way, it was full of black sooty stuff.