View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 08:05 PM   #28 (permalink)
tRidiot
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z Sport
tRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond repute

I think I've decided to skip the Savinis and go with the Forgestar CF5-V. I'm also going to get coilovers, so I can go a little lower. I'm still not going to go crazy, but it will give me a slightly better look and I can go more aggressive on the offsets.

So I guess the only thing I need to decide is if I want the 19s with an SDC rear, or just go with the 20s and the Deep Concave x4. The 20s will look better with a lower drop, I think, so the SDC or DC rear is the big decision. I'm really not sure anyone can help me make that decision, it's just a matter of priorities for the look I want.

Just wanted to say thank you again to everyone who has helped me out, I have learned quite a bit and am looking forward to the experience and getting my car lined out a bit more - with more planned in the future.
tRidiot is offline   Reply With Quote