View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 06:38 AM   #51 (permalink)
Rodd
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z R’ster Red M
Rodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond repute

This is such a shame Vman, sorry to here about your issues. Hope you can get it sorted but I don’t think l will look at this ‘fix’ anytime soon.

Met a guy today at a zday and he has just bought a new red roadster for$70k and his roof is hitting. He has had it looked at, they didn’t fix it and only managed to break something else. He said he is not too worried as he has warranty. Didn’t have the heart to tell that I think he is in for a world of hurt.

Strange how new cars do it when the issue is meant to be caused by the cords being stretched over time.

I will probably end up buying the original bungees and replace then at some stage as this appears to has helped some owners unless of course they can sort the clip issue out on this new fix
Rodd is offline   Reply With Quote