View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 11:45 AM   #75 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
It has been has been a minute since my last post and I want to thank everyone for all their input. Brendan was spot on with his calculations and understanding. I will be going with Hyperco 350 pound springs in the rear and 800 in the front. I would have gone with a 300 pound springs but Hyperco does not make them in a 7" spring 60mm ID. I don't think it will make to much of a difference as adjustments can be made by adding more rear bar or dropping the front spring weight. Always, chasing a better setup. I have my splitter diffusers and they are pretty awesome lol. I will post pictures as things progress.
I posted a conversion chart in the suspension section for lb/in. to Kg/mm. You may be able to get swift springs in Kg/mm dead on what you need.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote