Thread: Updated Nismo
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 06:12 AM   #58 (permalink)
StormWhite
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Coupe
StormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I'm not on the UK forum. So I have no idea of what's going on. I didn't take sides on this. All I wanted was to see how his Z turns out. I made a comment on how you two fight like two love birds.

Don't worry. I'm sure Trips will be around to do a clean up.
I don't visit the UK Forum any more and Trips doesn't visit here very often.

I like this Forum and I don't like PAYCO's Nismo mods although everyone one else in the UK apparently loves them.

My bad.

IMHO He should stay with the UK Forum where he gets universal acclaim for his disfiguring mods (IMHO) to a beautiful Nismo.

His car his choice but when you ask for opinions on this Forum why should they all be positive comments?

He should expect both without mentioning my former UK Forum membership where I went to JAPSFEST Silverstone and monthly breakfast meets.

My only concern was whether he would attend.

End of story.

Last edited by StormWhite; 08-24-2019 at 06:24 AM.