View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 02:10 AM   #36 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

As a Z enthusiast I am thankful that Nissan is still producing the 370Z model. Despite these recent sales reports the Nissan 370Z is a desired and wanted Japanese sports car in the car market today. I am happy with all the Z’s I’ve owned and sold over the years. The perk of the owning a Z as all Japanese sports cars overall they have excellent resale value and are enjoying to own and drive. I believe it would be in Nissan’s best interest to keep producing the 370Z and GTR models and add new body styling, improved performance, make less production numbers, and keep the price range decent so Nissan can improve sales and yearly profit. The wave of the future is hybrid and electric vehicles you can blame the average consumer for this as if Nissan does produce new model 370Z and GTR it will be more of a futuristic style and design.