View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 12:16 AM   #7711 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I know how your buddy feels. I hate the VA with a passion. I had to fight for 3 years with them to get my right knee covered. I called it my weekly conference call. I finally got it done. When I got out of the service in 1993 I had just had my left knee ACL replaced. That was the first of July. I got out at the end of August. Did I hear a peep out of the VA, Noop. Not one word. I did all my rehab on my own.
He thinks his arm was detached and reattached in an experiment by the Marine Corps during his second tour in Afghanistan. He's convinced that he is going to get several million dollars in a settlement if he just waits it out. The VA has him convinced. To me it just seems like they are trying to keep him at arm's length so they don't have to deal with the real issue at hand

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |