View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 11:44 PM   #7710 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
So an Iraq/Afghanistan marine veteran high school buddy of mine is having a tough go of things the past decade or so. I've been in touch but it's tough to encourage him to get out. We play disc golf occasionally. He's going to take care of my lawn going forward. Semi-regular work that he can rely on for some smokes and gas money. At least I can finally do something for the guy. It's really sad how the VA treats him
I know how your buddy feels. I hate the VA with a passion. I had to fight for 3 years with them to get my right knee covered. I called it my weekly conference call. I finally got it done. When I got out of the service in 1993 I had just had my left knee ACL replaced. That was the first of July. I got out at the end of August. Did I hear a peep out of the VA, Noop. Not one word. I did all my rehab on my own.

Last edited by Spooler; 08-23-2019 at 11:48 PM.