View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 11:24 PM   #29 (permalink)
Inspector71
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 Pearl White Z
Inspector71 is on a distinguished road
Default Quicksilvers

You do what you have to do. Back in 2014, mad at my 2009 red 370Z for clutch slave cylinder failure leaving me stranded 3 times after the dealer "fixed" it, I impetuously sold it. Traded it for a 2010 low mileage Dodge Challenger Hemi R/T with low mileages. Within a month, very time I saw a Z, I was sick. I heard the Chrysler dealer sold it to the Nissan dealer who sold it to the Volkswagen Dealership. I went looking for it and was glad not to find it. The Challenger was fast but huge as a barge. It was more a redneck hot rod and that's not me. I thought I'd get over it but didn't. In December of 2015, I found a white 370Z at another Chrysler dealer. It had 3000 miles on the odometer. The previous owner drove it from March to August and then traded it for a Jeep Cherokee. It sat on the lot until I bought it in December. I have never looked back. I love the car so much and will never make this mistake again. All I'm saying is, if you have no choice, then do what needs done. But be sure of that else you will pine for that car. Who makes a two-door, two-seat, rear drive, sports car with a 6-cylinder engine in the price range of a Nissan 370Z, used or new? No one.
Inspector71 is offline   Reply With Quote