View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 09:12 AM   #7606 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
think wisely mr. jar.
Don't worry. I had a change of heart. I like the house. Have decided I'm going to buy a lift for the garage by the end of the year. Thought about selling the Lexus to fund it but just decided to set aside funds for the next few months.

Putting off trip up to visit Rusty for the diff work. He has a busy Aug and my Sept and Oct are crazy busy. I've decided not to force the work on the Z. It will happen when it happens. Having it ready for driving classes and autoX by next Spring is the goal right now.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |