View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 06:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
tRidiot
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z Sport
tRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Tire sizing

It sounds like you aren't doing anything interesting with the car or modifying it to a high level

So

Just get 19x9.5 around +25 and 19x11 +15 and be done with it. It'll look fine, fit easy, and you don't need to use your brain because it's been done before and works

Forgestar's super deep concave doesn't clear akebonos except at super aggressive sizes, if at all. Not happening at your level

Run 265/35 front and 305/30 rear

Simple and works

Which u also could have found from reading those threads, but whatever
I'm still reading and still learning, all 19 pages of the one thread and working on the several HUNDRED page "Will it fit" thread.

Thanks for the information, though. I'm trying, I really am. I just have a demanding job and a family and only have a couple of hours here and there to read and research.
tRidiot is offline   Reply With Quote