View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 07:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
tRidiot
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z Sport
tRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond repute

Just spent a good amount of time talking with a rep named Jason on GetYourWheels.com and he was extremely helpful. We spent a long time talking about the Savinis, and he leaned toward the SF-V4 as they are flow forged and their lighter and stronger option. I still wasn't sold on them aesthetically, so I asked his opinion of some other options and he pointed me to the Forgestar CF5-V. These have multiple color options (including a silver option unlike the SV-F4) and in addition are cheaper. They're also flow forged, as well.

I'm also a bit more comforted by the Forgestar reputation, at least as far as I know, they are very well thought-of in the wheel community. So I think I'm leaning this way, as of now. Just have to decide about 19s or 20s, probably going to do 9.5"/11" F/R. Unless anyone can convince me doing a 10"/12" split in 19s would be best? I like the Super Deep Concave, which is only available in 19s...

Argh!
tRidiot is offline   Reply With Quote