View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 07:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, cooltoy.

On page 5-29 of the Owner's Manual, it states "Open the hood and unwrap the engine block heater cord", so my guess is that it should be fed up into the engine bay somewhere. I have the FSM combined into one PDF and searched for "block heater" and "engine heater" with no success. I've started searching by just using the term "heater", but as you can imagine, there are alot of results so it may take me awhile to get through the whole thing. I'll keep looking, though. PM me your email address and I'll be happy to send you a combined copy of the FSM.