View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 03:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
radensb
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z GM M6
radensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Killer View Post
They are now telling me of a new issue of the navigation randomly blipping and the windows rolling down and the abs light coming on. 2009 navigation by the way.
I have an '09 with navi and noticed twice within the last year my windows were rolled down for no apparent reason. I thought "Great... this is defiantly going to happen again while parked in the rain..."

My initial assumption was that buttons were getting pressed on the fob in my pocket and triggering the roll down, but that seemed like a long shot as its a multi button procedure. If its Navi related.... ugh. More reason to replace it with aftermarket!!!
radensb is offline   Reply With Quote