View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 10:57 AM   #27 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
Hmm; def a unique "style" of car review. However Id like to hear from the forum on the comments made at approx 15:40, where he states that in the midwest the scca guys nickname our car the "360"Z in reference to a tendency to snap oversteer. Has anyone here (as owners) also heard or experienced a "problem" with snap oversteer?
My eyes also glassed over when he was bitching about the “on center” feel. He rambled on for 5 minutes about it and I still have no freaking idea about what he’s talking about.

My favorite part was the follically challenged “technician” who started his review with “Ive never liked these cars“

LOL!!! Oh, well good enough for me!
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote