View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 02:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/08/18/...-photos-quail/

This looks pretty hot. I can tell you this much. Steering precision in the acura is alfa like. 4wheel steering makes the turning radius super tight for the cars size. And the dual clutch shifts super instantaneously. Sucks they put a torque converter to remove the manualish clunk of a m as manual. But the whiners haddad whine and acura listened. The 2.3 vtec lacks some power. In sport plus mode its surprisingly torquey in the first 3 gears. Then you gotta wind it out. It doesn't lack for basic transitional power but lacks overtaking a GTi if he decides hes trying to cut you off. That's where the 4cyl acura lags. Hoping the 4 banger becomes good for 250 to 275hp and the v6 becomes good for 350hp. I normally wouldn't recommend over 300hp for FWD but the 4ws and torque steer mitigation I think will keep it tamed. Hoping the new car isnt a let down considering its looks