View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 09:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
tRidiot
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z Sport
tRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Are Savini wheels decent quality? And how to choose offsets?

So I've been looking at wheels for a couple of years, and regardless, I keep coming back to these:

Savini BM12

Or Savini BM15

I don't want to cheap out, but really in this range is kind of the top of my budget. It's not that I COULDN'T spend more, but I just don't see the point... I'm not tracking, and this is a daily driver style car. Actually about 1/3 of a DD, but you get the point. It's 2009, I need to do some body work, body kit and paint, too. So, lots of things to do over the next year or two, but I'm not going to get into all-out performance or run it on the track.

2009, 90k miles, dropped slightly with Swift Spec-R springs and Whiteline adjustable front/rear sway bars. 7AT, Akebono brakes and stock Rays wheels which need to be replaced.

I'm thinking 20" all around, either squared or like an 8.5/10.5" split?

So, any advice?
tRidiot is offline   Reply With Quote