View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 11:13 AM   #18 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Live and learn. Like several have already mentioned... Remove the wheels yourself and take them to the shop. Politely let them know you are going to raise hell if anything is damaged. Then helicopter parent the tech doing the work. Most likely it will make the tech more cautious. If your presence makes the tech nervous, tell him to stop work immediately and get someone else.

I've caught the tech about to use a pry bar on the wheel weights. I've caught asymmetrical tires about to be mounted backwards. One incident long ago taught me I have to be vigilant in order to prevent stuff like this.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote