View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 11:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I think a lot of people coming from the JDM and Toyota fanbase have no idea about the lineage of the B58, and I'll admit I'm not that familiar myself, apart from it stemming from a long development of the N55, maybe just going sideways with VANOS. Of course it would've been nice to see Toyota show their hand at a performance engine again, but this can't be called a write-off just yet.

That aftermarket manual is something of a game-changer — with depreciated Supra. Not to beat a dead-horse, but Supra at MSRP + this $12k, in the face of what the C8 offers for the money...still a weird one to swallow imo.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote