View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 05:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blandino View Post
Please don't wreck me in life, bruh. I'll edit that post if it really bothers you so much. My apologies, just giving you some friendly crap, no wankstaing going on here.

No worries man. I took it wrong. It happens.Just been getting a lil hostility from one or two members as of late n thought you were joining the bandwagon. My bad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGTV8 View Post
So the cynic in me says "was this paid for with "our money", "her money" or "your money" ......". I was once given 6 laps in a de-registered V8 Supercar by my partner-in-life (SWMBO), with whom I have 44 years of wonderful shared experience, but on checking "my credit card" (the account she has a second card attached to it for her use), I found that "I" had paid for it ......... LoL

Enjoy the drive - these things are a formidable weapon when let loose - even at 50%

Bugga
Her idea... she paid. I wasn't even as aware of the cresson location for the supercar experience. They are half the price of the vegas location.

The 458 was so next level handling. I think reviewers spend to little time reviewing the function of the car and spend too much time talking about the speed and prestige of these cars. If th ed corvette truly benchmarks this car? I'll have no choice but to buy one... but theres no way a pushrod is going to redline at 9,000rpm. That was the best part. 125mph felt like 50mph. Body roll was non-existent. Forget the supercar looks. Truly a beautiful car in the experience of the drive.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 08-14-2019 at 05:55 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote