View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 04:54 PM   #7086 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronsmokes View Post
Have been following forum but have not been posting.
Busy working on my old house now that I'm retired.Replacing some tin ceiling tiles and doing some trim work.Finish and paint gazebo I started 2 years ago.
Making up for posts today.
Only thing I have done to Z lately is drive.
Next home project.
20 years ago I put in a home theater.My now ex wife thought I was crazy but the family loved it.96" screen with a LCD projector.

Now that I have an understanding girlfriend and no one to tell me no I decided to put home theater in my 1898 home.

Have a 12' by 22' room for theater that is acoustical nightmare.Windows,bulkhead,closets and cut out.Will try to clean up room with sound absorbers and sound diffusers.

Have made several purchases for Theater.This project is a budget buster.

150" Cinegrey 5D screen with 1.5 gain.

Projector is 4K & ultra HD 3,840 x 2,160 resolution. Laser projection with 3,300 Lumens.

7.1.2 Dolby Atmous suround sound with 4 subs.

Two rows of theater seating with second row on raised platform.

Will see how this come out.I have a lot of work to get this built and dialed in.

Have not yet learned what to do with retirement time.