View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 02:24 PM   #54 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scope22 View Post
I ordered and had mine installed a couple of months back, it was also making rattling noises but in addition during a hard shift it would make slapping/clapping noise i assumed this was due to the design of the shifter but it was annoying so i looked at some youtube vidoes and others CW shifters were not doing that SO i had another mechanic take it out look and he added a rubber bushing, i dont have a pic of what he did but the pic below shows where he added the bushing and its been quiet since...i really think that new design is broken...

https://imgur.com/a/0Cbfnu0
Mine doesn't have the slapping noise either. I thought the new design was just the 370z mounting plate. Did they do something else?
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote