View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 03:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
I went from an auto ‘09 Z to a manual ‘13 Z. Nothing against auto, since they are quicker in terms of gear changes, but I did miss rowing thru the gears and made the switch. The auto tranny in the Z is solid and felt good, but like you, I like to drive the car.

In terms of price, that’s inflation for ya. Cost of living is going up.

Inflation?..but let's say the assembly line made 10 Z's in Dec. but only shipped 1, come Jan they can release the other 9 at a higher price and it's the same vehicle. I bought my Z in 2014. The Z was a leftover 2013 with 8 miles mostly driven in the lot as it was a very snowy year so it didn't sell. The day I picked it up there was this 2014 with 2 miles and was selling for over 2k more..?? It was my lucky day I guess..
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote