View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 02:33 PM   #30 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I am going to say this just one time. You and Jon (@Z1motorsports) need to stop bragging about how much power your car makes on a stock block. Here and Instagram. I say this because some young man/woman with just enough funds is going to attempt to do what you have done on a stock block and it is going to go boom. They won't have the funds to fix it and it will put them in a major financial bind. I say this because in my younger years I did something similar and it wasn't good. I already see some of the responses on Instagram and that is what most of these folks think.
In their defense they did state it wasn’t safe to make this much power. But from a marketing standpoint it was brilliant. If in the end the user stupid enough to do something like this and blow their motor and consider a back up Incase things go wrong then can’t feel sorry to them. If they rather takes advise from Facebook and people who get hot boi tunes so be it. No matter how much you beat a dead horse to wake up it just won’t wake up, especially with these new generation of so called car enthusiasts
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote