View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 11:55 AM   #24 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I am going to say this just one time. You and Jon (@Z1motorsports) need to stop bragging about how much power your car makes on a stock block. Here and Instagram. I say this because some young man/woman with just enough funds is going to attempt to do what you have done on a stock block and it is going to go boom. They won't have the funds to fix it and it will put them in a major financial bind. I say this because in my younger years I did something similar and it wasn't good. I already see some of the responses on Instagram and that is what most of these folks think.
If someone tries to replicate this without doing their homework chances are they are going to end up with something like this:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 67877637_2431272343562764_1454548059848441856_n.jpg (50.8 KB, 240 views)
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote