View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 08:03 AM   #21 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTZ34 View Post
If it blows I'll put in another engine and turn it down more. I have it on the low 700 's now but it's not like I would always ride around and 700 and yes I'll be going to the track if it blows I don't give a **** I'll put another one in. The engine is amazing its live the last three years at 550 or more torque. About 12 track days and three z days trips plus local racing here. So it did all that before going to 831. But I do understand it could blow it anytime. But let's have fun with it until then and not worry about when it blows. But engines are cheap and if it does I'll order one the same day.
I am going to say this just one time. You and Jon (@Z1motorsports) need to stop bragging about how much power your car makes on a stock block. Here and Instagram. I say this because some young man/woman with just enough funds is going to attempt to do what you have done on a stock block and it is going to go boom. They won't have the funds to fix it and it will put them in a major financial bind. I say this because in my younger years I did something similar and it wasn't good. I already see some of the responses on Instagram and that is what most of these folks think.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote