View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 04:52 PM   #1560 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

The car is just flat out nuts. I was running it on the 17psi setting and it just keeps pulling. Dropped down to 4th and it took off nose in the air. The steering wheel actually got light. Bang into the next gear at 7k, same thing. Nose was up in the air. It pulled so hard it was stupid, and it just keep pulling. The whole time I could feel the 325 R888r's slipping ever so slightly in my butt. That was at the 716hp boost setting. The car is just nasty fast. I will save the 21psi setting for a 1/2 mile event. I just don't see the need for it on the street. If you are one of those guys chasing more than 800hp on the street, good luck. You won't use it. Save your money.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote