View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 03:20 PM   #26 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nissan cuts models -- 370z might be one

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEK View Post
Since I am not in the market for a Z, Nissan can do as they please. I am happy I bought it when I did and I am still happy that it runs like new. I also overheard that the Camaro's are on their way out, again I don't care.

I couldn’t agree more. Who cares if they make a new Z or not? It won’t change the fact that I’m happy with the Z I have. It’s bought and payed for and it’s not going anywhere. And no matter what NISSAN does, the 370Z is definitely the last truly analog NA Japanese sports car they will ever make. Even if NISSAN were to make a new Z, it would not be what everyone hopes for. Probably a hybrid or electric Mercedes, Renault, Mitsubishi crossover monstrosity with a lot of bells and whistles and no soul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk