View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 02:58 AM   #49 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Remark Axle-Back Exhausts for the 370Z! *New 2019 Release*

Quote:
Originally Posted by auraofjason View Post
Yeah I'm completely stock other than that. The rattling was from the rear hatch at around 3000-4000rpm, it wasn't bad but it was audible. It was just the drone that was a too much for me at several rpm ranges, for being my daily driver. Again though it seems like I'm more sensitive to these things, as other people don't really notice/mind it.

Unfortunately all 370z’s have a rear hatch rattle problem of some form or another and I’m not surprised by it being worsened by a louder exhaust. It was unbearable with the Belugas. But that exhaust sounded bad in my opinion. I don’t think there was much if any muffler material inside those canisters.

I guess I’ll know what the Remarks are like in 3 weeks. That is the ETA I was given. I’m sticking with my original plan. I’ll let everyone know what I think.

PS: my car is a weekend toy only and not a DD. So I can live with loud as long as it sounds good (not like Belugas)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Cyber370; 08-06-2019 at 03:39 PM.
Cyber370 is offline   Reply With Quote