View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 11:19 AM   #30 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyonara91 View Post
Savage

Honestly, not worth mentioning the name anymore unless it comes up in a discussion. All is said and done after the punches have been exchanged.

However we should all state places of bad experiences or rip-offs within the GTA in this thread.

When I was getting my differential bushing quotes, APEX motoring was charging me $500. I got a quote from RPM ahead of $285 already but was told by a friend to call them up. When APEX told me $500 I had snot blow out of my nose. I even said "$500? Really? What are you charging me for? I have my own part I need the labor done, that's max three hours with the shop tools". I got the "No its complicated we have to do this and that blah blah".

However, you have to be careful, you have to understand the relationship between what you pay and the quality of work and you can only find this out by reviews/personal experience of others. Like I said, Automatrix (Markham), RPM (Toronto) and T&T Auto (Mississauga) are the GOAT for the Z in my opinion.
The differential bushing is a 2-3hr job... 500 including parts and diff fluid isnt crazy.

I stand by what i said about the online shop... easy to deal with and get the parts. Really sucks about the shop portion
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote